for the Sarah Stork Tatko
After a transition from a specialty in oncology to psychiatry, Sarah Stork Tatko is helping people explore how psychedelics can change the mind. She’s in need of a custom-designed blog to help share knowledge and document her own journey.
- 2 Concepts
- 3 Rounds of Edits
- Custom Designed Blog*
- 3 Static Pages (Home, About, FAQs)
- Mobile-Optimized Design
- Basic SEO
- Built on WordPress with Elementor
- How-to Videos for Editing
- 6 months Housekeeping
- Answers to your questions!
- Fast and easy communication
* A Note on Blogs: Blogs, in their structure, inherently need a few more pages than what you might think!
- First, I need to design and build the main “posts” page, where all recent posts live.
- Then, design a template that works to display each of these posts as an individual page (or post) – this is where the SEO magic comes in!
- Last, I need to design what is called an archive. This is a dynamically populated page that is added to automatically when you post a new post, based around a certain topic or category. We’ll talk about what categories will be helpful for you as we move along in the process. (Here’s an example: https://brooksann.com/category/sketches-inspiration/)
Please note that changes to the scope of the project can be made at any time, but additional charges may apply.
Begin homework now.
Start Design in September.
Launch in November.
The faster you get back to me, the faster I can turn things around for you. But! I also know you’re busy – and things take time. Don’t rush just to be done!
The above pricing is effective through a start date of December 2022.
If a contract is not signed by that time, and you would still like to work with me, another proposal will be drawn up at current rates.
Accepted payment forms include personal checks via mail or all major credit cards through Freshbooks or Paypal.
Would you like to work with me?
I’d like to work with you!
To accept the proposal, please select the payment option below that works best for you.
Once you accept the proposal, I’ll send you a contract detailing what we’ve agreed upon, written in as little legalese as possible. Then, I will invoice you for the deposit.
Payment must be received before work begins – either in full or one monthly installment.
Of course, if you have questions, please ask!
Either use the form below or send me an email.Here’s hoping we get to work together!